1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, e.g. Attn. of the data protection officer, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When accessing the website and files of our online offer
When you visit our website migodi.com and each time a file is called up on our server, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- amount of data transferred,
- Notification of whether access and/or retrieval was successful.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form:
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide your name, a valid email address and your request (“message”) so that we know who sent the request and so that we can process the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
c) When registering for our newsletter:
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. Providing an email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also email your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
All personal data collected by us in accordance with Section 2 of this data protection declaration will be deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with. This does not apply to data that we have to keep due to legal regulations or that we need to enforce legal interests. In these cases, the processing of your data will be limited to this.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the transfer according to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our place of business.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
9. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2023. Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.migodi.com/privacy-policy/