Currently we have the following vacancies
100% Remote / Permanent Position, Full-time
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager Email and Performance Marketing as soon as possible full-time.
- You are responsible for planning, implementation and control of email and online marketing measures
- Your focus is primarily on the acquisition of new B2B and B2C customers
- You have mastered the entire range of email marketing (Segmentation, CRM-based trigger emails, multi-level, rule-based email automation, personalization), SEA (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Shopping), retargeting (via SEA, social media, display) and SEO
- You are responsible for maintaining our website and continuously expanding it and ensuring optimal usability and lead performance
- You create content for newsletters, banners, landing pages and content pages
- You create cross-channel performance reports with all relevant KPIs
- You are responsible for Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on online marketing or, alternatively, a successfully completed vocational training with a corresponding focus
- You have several years of professional experience in the implementation of content marketing strategies, ideally in the IT industry
- You have very good English skills as well as style and writing confidence in all forms of advertising
- You have marketing knowledge and you are familiar with online marketing, web analytics and tracking tools that you already have successfully used in your previous activity
- with your strong communication skills, your creativity and technical understanding you are particularly characterized
- Ideally, you are familiar with tools like Slack, JIRA, Hubspot and InVision
- You have a suitable workplace and a stable internet connection and have already gained experience in remote working
Interested in working for us?
Then we look forward to your digital application (curriculum vitae, job references), your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to email@example.com. A cover letter is not necessary.
If you would like to send us a speculative application, hit the button below!